I am excited to announce the launch of a small project, Africa LinkedIn Success Stories. In this project I will be profiling some of the success stories of LinkedIn members in Africa. Some of the success stories will be included on my blog. For an example of such please profile go to Interview with Anastacia
. If you are keen to take part in the project the questions are shown below:
- How long have you been on LinkedIn and how has been the experience?
- Tell us a bit about your career or business and which part of Africa you are based?
- How much time do you spend on LinkedIn every day or week and what do you spend the time doing on the site?
- What have been your biggest benefits of being on LinkedIn?
- Would you recommend whether someone should join LinkedIn with your reasons?
- What kind of advice can you give new LinkedIn members that are professionals and entrepreneurs?
You can submit your success story with your picture to me on info @ LinkedInCoach.co.za. The Twitter Hashtag for this #AfricaLinkedInStory.
PS – I refer the right to edit the story before publishing.